- People handling tools should wash their hands or use a proper hand sanitizer before and after use to help prevent contamination.
- People handling tools should be properly trained and protected using necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Clean tools with mild soap,a clean damp cloth, and, as needed, an approved diluted bleach solution only. Certain cleaning agents and solvents are harmful to plastics and other insulated parts and shouldn’t be used.
- Milwaukee® does not recommend cleaners that have conductive or corrosive materials, especially those with ammonia.Some of these include gasoline, turpentine, lacquer thinner, paint thinner, chlorinated cleaning solvents, ammonia and household detergents containing ammonia.
- Never use flammable or combustible solvents around tools.
For more information, click here.