- Provide opportunities for real-time, authentic conversations with customers.
- Open new feedback channels.
- Encourage faster, more efficient, and more effective delivery of information that you need to get to customers quickly.
Announcements, accolades, tips, event sign ups, links to other online content (including other social media)
Brief announcements, accolades, or tips
Any length videos of events, training, presentations
Pictures or short videos of events/activities
Repository for articles and information
Wordpress or Blogger
Original blog articles on news, issues, testimonials, etc.
Pictures and very short videos that you only want to make available temporarily (up to 24 hours)
When considering what content to include, keep in mind that many social media users access their accounts for one of three reasons:
- Discovery or gaining knowledge: so think “first to know” or “behind the scenes” information
- Usefulness: so think tips, tricks, and how-tos
- Reliving experiences: so think content that evokes emotion and/or tells a story