Disaster Management for Water & Wastewater Utilities course is designed to provide training to water and wastewater professionals on issues concerning preparing for, responding to, and recovering from natural or human-caused disasters that threaten water and wastewater facilities and systems. The National Infrastructure Protection Plan identified water and wastewater (WWW) systems as critical infrastructure (CI). These systems are vital to the communities’ public health and economic development. The interdependencies between, WWW, other CI sectors, and emergency management necessitate a common understanding by stakeholders of water sector impacts.
• Threats to Water & Wastewater Systems
• Disaster Planning and Management
• Disaster Mitigation
• Disaster Response
• Disaster Recovery
• Emergency Management, Public Works Management, Utility Management
• Power Providers, Water Authorities, Utilities and Public Works Personnel
• Health Care and Hospital Management, Public Health Officials
• Local Emergency Personnel, Emergency Planning Directors and Managers, Emergency Preparedness Planning Personnel
• City Planning, Urban Development, Private Sector Stake holders
Registration is free!
Please Contact: Travis Beckman
TEEX Student ID Requirement: Participants must complete enrollment information through the TEEX student portal MGT343.