At the Institute, we offer week-long tracks of in-depth classes that are designed to provide progressive training within the different subject areas. The Underground Distribution Systems classes are only held once a year in person, so this is a good opportunity for anyone who’s looking for that type of training. We also offer continuing education credits for participating in these events (CEUs, CPEs and PDHs).
- Work Order & Asset Management Accounting
- Advanced Public Utility Accounting
- Financial Planning, Cost of Service & Rate Design
- Basic Cos of Service & Key Financial Concepts
- Strategic Rate Design: Trends and Distributed Generation Impacts
- Cost of Service Workshop
- Underground Distribution Systems
- Constructing, Operating, and Maintaining Underground Distribution Systems
- Advanced Underground Distribution Systems
Registration Discounts: Discounted early registration rates are in effect until April 4. If a utility has a group of five or more staff interested in a particular class, we can also provide group discounts. Registrants can contact Rachael Harb, APPA’s Education Specialist (RHarb@PublicPower.org or 202-467-2997) to get signed up or review the registration details and register online.