- Current renters and homeowners that are at risk of eviction or foreclosure due to a documented COVID-19 related loss of income on or after March 17, 2020.
- Household income at the time of application may not exceed 80% of the median family income, which varies by household size and county, a listing of income limits is available here.
- Additional eligibility information is available here.
- Rental assistance for up to four months. This can include months in arrears, no earlier than the April 1 rent payment, ($3,200 maximum).
- Includes manufactured home rent and lot rent
- Mortgage payment assistance, including up to four months (this can include up to two months in arrears) beginning with April 1 mortgage payment, ($3,600 maximum).
Additional program details and the application are available here.
The number of Iowans assisted through the program to date, can be found on the EFP Reporting Page.