The annual outing provides a day of fun and fundraising in support of IAMU safety training. All proceeds are used to purchase equipment for the IAMU Safety & Training Field, for the benefit of all IAMU members.
· 18 holes of golf
· “Goodie Bag” with sleeve of 3 golf balls and tees (provided by Power & Tel)
· “On the Go” lunch (sponsored by Jester Insurance)
· BBQ Dinner
Purchase mulligans during registration to improve your team’s chances and get raffle tickets for your chance at several great prizes.
Also, take part in a Putting Contest (sponsored by Van Wert, Inc.), Hole-In-One Challenge – win $10,000 cash! (sponsored by EMC Insurance), and enjoy a friendly wager on the “Betting Hole” with IAMU’s Troy DeJoode.
Registration is $65 per golfer and space is still available. For additional information and to register online, please click HERE.
Notes of Interest:
· Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
· Van Wert’s Putting Contest will take place at 9:00 a.m.
· Shotgun Start at 10:00 a.m.
We look forward to seeing you this year!