What are we looking for in 2021?
- Interactive, engaging, tested and innovative presentations to provide a comprehensive experience for Summit attendees and further the mission of IAEE.
- Hot Topics
- Post-derecho analysis, effects and lessons
- Incorporation of safety into energy efficiency: How has COVID impacted the production/use of sanitization and purification equipment, UV LEDs, mechanical systems, etc.?
- Strategic Energy Management
- EE occupancy minimum vs. occupancy maximum in buildings during a national event
- Impacts of increased construction material costs on EE improvements
- EE improvements and methodology for refrigeration systems
- Presentations offering CEUs
- Multiple session formats (oral presentations, panel discussion, hands-on experiences, etc.)
IAEE is actively planning the 2021 Iowa Energy Summit and plans to hold an in-person event. Details to be finalized later this summer.
What to expect as a 2021 IAEE Summit presenter?
- Presenters will gain exposure to a diverse audience of professionals at the conference as well as in pre-conference promotions where the presenter's bio and presentation topic will be listed.
- Time and format: prepare a 50-minute session including presentation and questions. Note: Some flexibility with time and format is possible.
- For poster presentations: prepare a poster to be displayed around the exhibit area for the duration of the Summit.
- We require that each abstract submitted include a lead presenter as the primary contact. Each accepted session or poster will be given one free conference registration.
The deadline for submitting an abstract is Friday, July 9, 2021.
To submit your abstract please click below
Abstract Submission Form