- A personalized log-in to members-only content for each member of IAMU.
- A personalized profile page for each member of IAMU that can be updated as needed.
- Each member city, utility, affiliate, or associate will have the ability to add as many of their employees to their member profile as they wish. These employees will also be assigned their own log-in to the site to access members-only content. This gives each member the flexibility to either log in to the site as their member organization itself, or to assign key employees their own logins to use on the site.
- Each member organization will have a history of all transactions with IAMU including upcoming and past event registrations and dues history. Invoices for these transactions may be viewed and printed. The ability to pay an outstanding invoice online will also be available.
- Event registration will be greatly enhanced with maps to each event and more information on each event. Registration forms will be automatically populated with the profile information for the logged in member account. This information can be overwritten if needed, which will allow a logged in member to register another associate of their organization for an event. Each form will also allow for multiple registrations from each organization, eliminating the need to fill out a registration form for each associate from the same organization attending the same event.
- All price calculations for an event are performed onsite and an invoice will be created and emailed to the logged in user. There will be an opportunity to also print this invoice from the site when registering.
- Online payment methods will finally be possible through the iamu website. No more having to wait for a phone call from IAMU to pay with a company credit card!
- An online forum has been created for members to ask questions and network with other members and IAMU staff.
- The online directory will be expanded to include affiliate and associate members. Associate members will no longer be limited to a single product type category. Each associate will now be listed in any and all product type categories that they specialize in.
- More features to come in the months ahead!
IAMU Launching New Member Portal
IAMU is hard at work preparing to implement a new member community portal. This community portal will greatly enhance our member’s experience with event registration and directory listing management. In addition, new features will be added to iamu.org to include online credit card payment, forums, latest news, and more. This new portal is scheduled to be implemented by the end of this month.
Some of the features of this new membership portal will include:
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.