For more information, and to register, click here.
In recent years, the ability to maintain and/or correct deficiencies with odorizers has been difficult. The lack of company support systems, parts, and knowledge of “older” odorizers has been a common problem among municipal gas systems. This workshop will provide hands-on training from industry experts specific to odorizers and odorization. Operators will gain a better understanding of principle odorizer functions and will be provided with replacement options for possible Capital Improvement Projects.
The following topics will be covered in detail:
- Overview of Odorization
- YZ Systems of LVO (Low Volume Odorizer) Injection System
- Principals of Operation
- Breakdown of parts/components (Actual demo will be present)
- Discuss transfer of odorant from bulk storage tank to day tank
- Slideshow of past & current LVO installations
- Hands-on, 6000B pump seal rebuild
- YZ LVO Spec Sheet (Walkthrough how to fill out spec sheet)
- Nelson Technologies Commissioning & Services provided
- Q & A Session
Who Should Attend:
All gas operating personnel who are responsible for the periodic maintenance, troubleshooting, and required testing of natural gas odorization systems.
Contact the IAMU Gas Department:
Rod Parcel, IAMU Gas Services Coordinator (email@example.com)
Nick Vandegriff, IAMU Gas Services Compliance Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org)