Lunch and breaks included
*** A certificate with 4 contact hours will be awarded ***
You should attend if…
- You are responsible for the entry of employee illness or injuries on the OSHA 300 log
- Your signature is on the 300A form
- You have 11 or more employees at any time throughout the year (the threshold for reporting)
- You have 20 employees in your utilities (water, electric, sewer, gas) departments (threshold for electronic reporting)
- You are the person that needs to report a recordable injury to the staff person managing the OSHA 300 log
Workshop discussion will include first aid, employee involvement in your reporting system, and how to inform employees of their right to report work-related injuries, or illnesses, free from retaliation. The workshop will also include electronic reporting requirements, applicability, and updates to the standard. Attendees will also learn how to complete the OSHA 300, 301, and 300A forms and whose signature must be on the annual summary.
Registration is OPEN!
Note: This is an in person workshop. No webinar will be offered.
If you have any questions, please reach out to IAMU Safety Outreach Coordinator and workshop instructor, Margret Meade, at email@example.com or (515) 210-6617.