A variety of classroom topics and hands-on stations will be offered at this year’s training including:
- Directional Boring & Duct Handling
- Technical Locating
- Primary Fault Finding & Diagnostics
- Elbows & Terminations
- Troubleshooting, Isolating & Service Restore
- Lightning Protection / System Grounding
- Cable Identification / Secondary Fault Finding
- Primary & Secondary Splicing
Apprenticeship testing is available on September 18 and the morning of September 19. Apprentices are able to take their Year-end/Module Final Exams as well as Year-end/Module Final Skill Evaluations. *Apprentices must pre-register for testing and skill evaluations.* These are the only available times, during the workshop, for evaluations and registration is limited.
The workshop reception allows attendees to mingle and network in an informal setting.
**Registration is capped at 48 participants.*
For additional information regarding the workshop, including online registration, brochure, agenda and schedule, please click HERE.