The 2019 meeting highlights include:
- History of Disaster presented by Eddy Weiss, C4LAssociates
- When Disaster Strikes! The Vermeer Tornado & Lessons Learned presented by Steve Flann, Vermeer Corporation
- Leadership, Empowerment, Responsibility presented by Brian Meek, Kansas Municipal Utilities
- Tree Trimming, Invasive Species & Community Liabilities
- Transformer Losses, Fault Current Calculation and Ordering
- Mutual Aid
- Crane Rule Update & Multi-Employer
- Suspension Trauma
- Metering Topics
- Employment & Municipal Law Issues/Liabilities
The following exhibitors are scheduled to be present.
- Action Battery Wholesalers, Inc.
- American Power & Communications Group
- Contractor Solutions Trench Shoring
- Evans, Lipka & Associates, Inc
- Fletcher-Reinhardt Company
- FS3, Inc.
- Midwest Engineering Consultants, LTD.
- Moehn Electrical Sales Company
- mPower Innovations
- Phelps Uniform – PPE Division
- Power Line Supply / Crossroads Mobile Maintenance
- Pro-Tech Power Sales
- Sensus USA
- Upper Midwest Utility Sales
- Van Wert Inc.
- Ziegler Power Systems
The Holiday Inn Des Moines–Northwest is the designated hotel for accommodations at this upcoming meeting. The product show and reception will also take place here. Room availability is not guaranteed. Please mention “IAMU Electric” when booking.
Holiday Inn Des Moines-Northwest
4800 Merle Hay Road
Urbandale, IA 50322
Call (515) 278-4755
IAMU Members - $415
Non-Members - $470
Registration is open. The registration deadline for the meeting is January 14, 2019. For additional information in regards to the meeting, including full agenda and registration, please click HERE.
For questions about the workshop, please contact Dan Llewellyn, IAMU Electric Services Coordinator at (800) 810-4268 or email@example.com.