For all meetings, registration will begin at 11:30 a.m., lunch served at 12 p.m., and a presentation at 12:45 p.m. The meetings will close at 1:45 p.m. with a Q&A session and raffle drawing.
This year, event organizers will:
- Provide an overview of Iowa One Call protocol
- Focus on the importance of communication lines
- Educate attendees on private facilities
- Discuss best practices for communication between contractor and locating firms
- Instruct on how to effectively use NextGen for accurate and timely locates.
For Iowa One Call to continue providing complimentary meals and door prizes at the meetings, all attendees who preregister for a meeting must commit to attending the meeting or provide advance notice of any foreseeable cancellations. Event organizers ask that organizations refrain from registering a large number of personnel if it is at all likely that some may not be able to attend. Additionally, all preregistered personnel should mark their calendars accordingly to avoid scheduling conflicts. Event organizers would appreciate at least two-weeks advance notice of any cancellations. If it is known at any time, however, that a pre-registrant is unable to attend, event organizers ask that you notify us as soon as possible.
Here is the Link to registration page.