On your next visit to the DNR web site to download the Clean Water (CW) SRF or Drinking Water (DW) SRF Intended Use Plan (IUP) Application form, please note the following changes:
- CWSRF and DWSRF: The EPA 4700-4 form is no longer required. Instead, simply fill in the Applicant's DUNS number on the IUP application.
- CWSRF and DWSRF: The Applicant is requested to provide contact information for the Municipal Advisor and Bond Counsel, if known.
- CWSRF only: The IUP application packet should now be sent to the DNR Wastewater Engineering Section (WES), rather than to SRF. The WES project manager will evaluate the project's readiness before forwarding the application to the SRF team for placement on the next quarterly IUP update.
- CWSRF only: Information on the anticipated environmental benefits of the project is requested. This is needed for required reporting to the U.S. EPA.
- CWSRF only: The Project Cost section of the application form has been updated. Purchase of land for siting of treatment facilities is now an eligible cost.
Drinking Water Manual
Other materials that have also been updated include:
- SRF Front-End Instructions and Materials: The new American Iron and Steel (AIS) information has been added. Please continue to check with your project manager to see if AIS is required for your project. Some projects are exempt, in which case the AIS attachment can be removed.
- DWSRF Extended Financing Worksheet: This has been converted from a Word to an Excel file for easier use.