The workshop, scheduled for Nov. 29, 2018, is presented by the Iowa Stormwater Education Partnership (ISWEP) (www.iowastormwater.org) and co-sponsored by the Iowa Department of Natural Resources (DNR).
Who should attend?
Company and utility managers, site supervisors, environmental managers and staff, consultants, contractors, and others. Presentations will feature experts on industrial stormwater permitting and compliance, including:
- Mark Matthews, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency: “Why are you here? Basics of industrial stormwater permitting”
- Joe Griffin, Iowa DNR: “What is the IDNR process and implementation expectations?”
- Rebecca Svatos, Stanley Consultants: “How to implement stormwater pollution prevention plans”
- Alison Manz, Iowa DNR Field Office 4: “How to comply with your permit and keep DNR and the public happy”
- Allison Sambol, Felsburg, Holt, and Ullevig: “Keeping it clean - best management practices to control runoff”
- Patti Cale-Finnegan, ISWEP: “Bringing it back home - training key staff”
Seating is limited for this workshop. Registration information is online at: https://bit.ly/2EvzpZo. For questions, contact Patti Cale-Finnegan, firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-490-4684.