Who should attend?
This advanced course is recommended for supervisors and managers. If you previously attended a 10-Hour course you may be particularly interested in attending because of the depth & application of the subject matter.
In depth coverage to be offered on these topics:
- Introduction to OSHA; Inspections, Citations & Penalties; OSHA Act; General Duty Clause; Recordkeeping
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Subpart V, 1910.269
- Competent Person Requirements
- Permit Required Confined Space
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Crane & Hoist and Below the Hook
- Fall Protection
- Fire Protection & Life Safety
- Basic Electrical Requirements
- Hazard Communication & GHS
- Lockout-Tagout / Machine Guarding
For more information, and to register, click here.