The three-day event is filled with informative sessions, networking opportunities, a legislative reception, and chances to talk with utility-related vendors. You may register for all three days or a one-day registration for Tuesday, February 22.
Here is a sampling of sessions:
- APPA Update: Build Back Better, with Joy Ditto, President & CEO, American Public Power Association
- New Generation Technologies for Municipal Utilities, with Clay Hardenburger, Business Development Manager, Interstate Power Systems
- IEDA Funding Update, IEDA staff
- Rate Structures in an EV Environment, with Dave Berg, Owner, Dave Berg Consulting
- Digital Gold Rush: The Opportunity Cryptocurrency Presents for Utilities, Matt Hein, Energy Services Manager, Cedar Falls Utilities
- Solar Crate, Disaster Response, Anne Kimber, Director, Electric Power Research Center, ISU
For more details on other sessions, check out the online brochure.
In addition to the Energy Conference, IAMU will also hold its annual L & R Networking Reception at the Iowa Hall of Pride on Tuesday, February 22 from 6 to 8 p.m. Transportation between the Hall of Pride and Prairie Meadows will be provided. Legislators and other state officials have been invited to the reception so IAMU members may visit with their elected officials.
If you’re planning to stay at Prairie Meadows during the conference, a special conference rate of $125/night is available if you make your reservation by Friday, February 4, 11:59 p.m. Online Reservations are available at www.prairiemeadows.com/meetings-and-groups. To call in a reservation, dial (515) 957-3000 or (800) 325-9015.
- Use Group Code: 02212022IAMUEC
- Password: 863000102
Please review the Safety Guidelines at Prairie Meadows before the conference: https://www.prairiemeadows.com/safety
If you have any questions about the Energy Conference, contact email@example.com or (800) 810-4268.