Paritosh Kasotia, IEDA
Greg Maxwell and/or Frank Peters, IAC /ISU
10:15 - Strategic Data Collection
Hear about 3M’s approach to utility data collection and evaluation and the resulting benefits to the company.
- Steven Schultz, 3M Corporate Energy Manager
11:00 - Industrial Process-Specific Energy Use Case Study
Learn about the results of a process improvement project that followed an energy study and the benefits that have resulted.
- Randy Schreiner, Ajinomoto and Laurie Appleget, Alliant Energy
11:30 - NETWORKING LUNCH
Meet energy managers and technical experts for open discussion on energy and water topics.
- Onsite – box lunches will be provided
12:30 - Utility Role in Energy Management Activities
Utility programs and representatives can be a valuable resource for energy management initiatives. Learn how to tap these resources.
- Christina Vander Zee, Alliant Energy
- Mindy Connors, MidAmerican Energy
- Amber Buckingham, Black Hills Energy
1:00 - Campus Energy Management Case Studies
Great things are happening on college campuses! The University of Iowa will highlight a new lab building with submetering and Iowa State University will share their approach to utility tracking and how they put this information to use.
- Doug Litwiller, University of Iowa
- Jeff Witt, Iowa State University
1:50 - BREAK
2:00 - Technology Update
Learn how applied technology can help prioritize competing project ideas and lead to gas, water, and electricity savings.
- Sarah Poursharafeddin, Environmental Quality Experts
- Mark Dunne and Travis Kasner, Van Meter Inc.
2:50 - Closing/Question & Answer
3:00 - Adjourn