- Hear about 3M’s approach to utility data collection and evaluation and the resulting benefits to the company (Stephen Schultz, 3M Corporate Energy Manager, invited)
- Learn about the results of a process improvement project that followed an energy study and the benefits that have resulted in this industrial case study– TBD
- Get an update on a campus project at U of I that includes submetering (Doug Litwiller, University of Iowa) and hear how ISU tracks utilities and puts this information to use (Jeff Witt, Iowa State University)
- Learn how applied technology can help prioritize competing project ideas and predict gas, water, and electric use in a technology update featuring Midwest equipment representatives
- Find out about resources utilities provide to help improve energy management at your facility
- Talk to IEDA staff about the Iowa EDGE recognition program aimed at promoting sound energy and water resource management
Industrial facility managers, corporate energy managers, engineers, and energy team staff
Seating is limited. For more information please contact Shelly Peterson, EDGE Program Manager, at 515.725.0418 or email@example.com.