- Falls, which includes slips and falls on the same level and falls from heights
- Fleet, with rear-end collisions and accidents in intersections topping the list
- Overexertion, with injuries caused by awkward postures, repetition, lifting or carrying too much, reaching, bending and twisting
- Struck-by accidents, including being hit by mobile equipment, tools, moving parts, falling items from hoists, debris, or an animal
- Crime occurring from internal or external sources, including fraud or theft of equipment, inventory or intellectual property
For more on 2018 losses and how to further reduce risks this year, check out the entire EMC Loss Control Insights article.